Sarah Gupta is a celebrated portrait, child, family and pet photographer from the Manhattan region & founder of Sarah Gupta Photography. Sarah's work uses a blend of creative composition and natural light while capturing that story in your everyday. She strives to capture those candid moments where the emotion is real and paints a story for her to tell in your gallery of final images, using the art of photography to showcase an individual's unique personality and true self.
She is known for her child and pet photography, documenting a photo journalistic style on location rather than studio composition. Sarah comes to a session with a few simple rules:
1. Connection elevates images- taking the time to connect with the subjects will shine in your imagery.
2. Patience- great imagery comes to those that wait for the moment
3. Spontaneity rules- authentic candid moments that capture who your children/pets and family are!
4. Details are powerful- capturing added details in an image to contribute to the story
5. Embrace chaos- chaos is real, chaos has movement and personality. Disorder can make a fun storytelling image!
Sarah is a Click Pro with Click and Company and Clicking Moms. She has been a member since 2016 and has been learning and growing with a wonderful group of professional photographers since. Sarah is also a contributing Artist with Cavan Images- a Premier New York Visual Content Agency that offers authentic imagery.
In her private time, Sarah enjoys celebrating everyday moments with her family, loves finding beauty in the mundane, and adores capturing little details. She can often be found with a Starbucks coffee in hand or exploring the outdoors battling dragons and ghosts with her son.
Sarah Gupta is a New York-based custom lifestyle portrait photographer specializing in newborn, baby, children, family and pet photography. Based in Manhattan, NY Sarah serves the general New York City area, including (but not limited to) Roosevelt Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Newark, Jersey City, Hoboken, Bronx, Staten Island and more.